Thursday, February 8, 2007

Dancin' Queen



I went to dance class last night and was able to do more than I thought I would. We started on a routine and it ended up being really fun. Amber said that seeing as we only have two more classes left that if we wanted to do another six weeks that she is available. I am totally up for it but I think that I might ask the other girls if another night might work better so that Cory can have Hannah at home instead of having to get the grandparents to look after her on such a regular basis. Don't want to take their services for granted! It's neat to see some of the dance moves come together. And to see all of us doing it together. Not that I'm that great still but there is no tears in my eyes anyway!




Also, Hannah just got this super cute outfit from a lady at church. It will be perfect for Easter!





No comments: