Recently there are a few things I just can't get enough of. And because I can't think of anything else to post I will tell you what they are.
1. Chicken Ceasar Salad, but with the addition of huge chunks of avacado, mmmm.....
2. Mia Chai mix from Zack's, I love the stuff they sell by the cup and this is just as good but WAY cheaper and I don't have to leave home to have it.
3. Burt's Bees peppermint lip balm, it has such a refreshing tingle that makes my lips feel so happy.
4. Penny Novels. Especially mysteries. Such an easy read and I can put it down when I need to "tend" to Hannah without too much trouble.
5. Tuscan Farm's lavender Body Polish. It makes your skin feel amazing. I didn't think I liked lavender but Tuscan Farm's stuff is great.