Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Yes sir, I like it

Recently there are a few things I just can't get enough of. And because I can't think of anything else to post I will tell you what they are.



1. Chicken Ceasar Salad, but with the addition of huge chunks of avacado, mmmm.....



2. Mia Chai mix from Zack's, I love the stuff they sell by the cup and this is just as good but WAY cheaper and I don't have to leave home to have it.



3. Burt's Bees peppermint lip balm, it has such a refreshing tingle that makes my lips feel so happy.



4. Penny Novels. Especially mysteries. Such an easy read and I can put it down when I need to "tend" to Hannah without too much trouble.



5. Tuscan Farm's lavender Body Polish. It makes your skin feel amazing. I didn't think I liked lavender but Tuscan Farm's stuff is great.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

yummy - Zack's chai is sooooo good. I didn't know you could take it home!
May just have to get out and make a purchase... :)

Queenheroical said...

hmmm ...body polish ... I think I need some body sanding, and cleaning and buffing before I can polish.

--Krina

Dawn & Stew said...

Are you getting paid for this product placement?