Friday, May 18, 2007

For real this time

Our house is sold! The subject removal date was yesterday and everything is great. I didn't want to pack anything else until I knew it was a for sure thing this time so now I gotta get my butt in gear! We're moving next Saturday so that gives me just over a week. That's ok though because you may recall we've been living with a half packed house for a while now. The only thing left really is the everyday type of kitchen stuff and all the furniture. Things should go pretty quick on Saturday. Anyone up for some heavy lifting?!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yahoo!
Good for you!
btw - C. and I are at your service, (Yes, he knows now ;) as is a cardboard wardrobe.

Aimee said...

Hi Lisa! Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hello. I can't remember if I commented here before, I did stop by before.

Your girl is lovely - and what a beautiful name, one of my favorites.

We were in Kamloops on the way back from abbotsford. We had a picnic in Riverside park and I told Lance we had to keep our eyes peeled - who knows maybe you and Hannah might be hanging out there at that exact time on that exact day. Every girl with brown hair and a baby got an extra long look from me.

Funny thing is I don't even know if you're still in Kamloops.

Anyways you were thought of and looked for.

Congrats on your house sale!

Hope the move went well.

Aimee