Tuesday, May 15, 2007

7 Random Things



First, the Rules: People who are tagged start by thinking about 7 random facts/habits about themselves. Each player then must write about those seven things on their blog, as well as include these rules. Players then need to choose 7 people to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave each person a comment telling them they’ve been tagged.


1. I love to garden but hate bugs so must always wear gloves when i'm near the plants and dirt. There are some pretty weird bugs that live in Aberdeen that I didn't grow up with in the valley. Shudder...


2. I'm slowly turning into a health nut. It's weird because when I first moved away from home I would buy things like sugar frosted cereals pop galore and chocolate dipped cookies. (And eat them for supper if I wanted) But now I really like to make healthy choices. I buy cereals without sugar added, incorporate way more veggi's in my cooking and actually crave water if I haven't had enough. Cool.


3. I have always wanted to be a wife and mother so people always assume that I must love kids But over the last few years I have realized that isn't totally true. The way that a lot of parents are raising their children today I really can't stand to be around most kids. I thank God for my awesome nieces and nephew. Not that I expect perfection (where's the fun in that), but disrespect and kids ignoring their parents continually bugs me. Ok, so it's not really the kids fault but anyway...on to the next one that maybe won't get me shot.


4. I have one eye that is closed more than the other. So does my Mom and so does Hannah. Mine is my right one. I never really thought anything of it until I was in esthetics school and we were learning makeup and the teacher said, "You'll get surgery to correct that by the time you're 30." Ahhhh... I am so glad that isn't true and that I don't care what she thinks. This was also the teacher who said to never let your husband watch your child be born because they would never want to have sex with you again. Her husband left her supposedly for that reason. Sad.


5. I am a craftaholic. If I don't have something to work on that is crafty I will tear the house apart trying to find supplies to make something. I haven't gotten to the point of having to do a macaroni picture yet but i'm sure that day will come.


6. My two top favorite genre's of music are hard rock http://www.kutless.com/ and blue grass http://www.thecrabbfamily.com/


7. I am a messy disorganized person who can't stand to live in a messy disorganized house. I have fights with myself about this a lot, or worse, start to get mad at Cory for leaving stuff around when I have left out just as much. Must work on this.


So that's it I guess, Now i'll tag 7 people. Sara F, Joni B, Laura N, Jessica E, Carolyn M, Jill I, and Molly P.

No comments: