Friday, January 25, 2008

More baby making



Or if you will, making for the baby. Hahahaha I think i'm so funny.


I really like the look of Baby legs but don't want to fork over the $15 or more per pair. So I decided to make my own. I had a bunch of knee highs that were getting holes in the toe so I cut them apart and made leg/arm warmers for Hannah. I don't remember how I came across it but I used this tutorial http://www.flickr.com/photos/babyhopes/237398398/in/set-72157594274454468/ They took hardly any time at all and look so cute on her.


She isn't supposed to look like a jester, she just has been liking wearing hats lately.


Hannah and Daddy playing. I wonder where she gets her silliness?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also LOVE the cute leggings and have been drawn to them everytime we're at the posh baby shops. Even if we have a boy, I'll still make it hip for him to wear them. I'm not sure if Mark will agree to this, but I doubt he'd put up too much of a fuss. I'll have to look up that tutorial.

PS: Hannah sort of does look like a jester....an adorable way.