Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Amigurumi

A coworker of mine lent me a game she loved called, "Katamari." I didn't really get into it but for some reason kept it around the house for over a year. I even moved it! I felt bad and didn't want to return it without some sort of thank you. So I made her her very own Katamari Prince.


She loved it! I think I have to make one for Hannah though because she loved to hug it and carry it around in the various stages of completion.


Life is good I guess. I'm doing what I always wanted to do right? Sometimes I get a little melancholy. I think it's partially the winter blahs. If we could go outside more I wouldn't get so bored and impatient. It's just so mucky right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail139.html